The European Funding Alliance is committed to protecting privacy. We regularly process personal data in our day-to-day operations and during the execution of our services. In this privacy statement we explain how and why we process this data and how data subjects can exercise their legal rights with regard to their personal data.
How is personal data collected?
There are a number of ways in which The European Funding Alliance processes personal data:
- During the execution of our services;
- When you contact us through our website;
- When you visit our website;
- In maintaining our business contacts;
- Going through the application processes with potential employees.
In this respect, we always strive to inform the data subjects concerned as transparently as possible about the processing of personal data.
Which personal data is collected?
Based on the information you provide, the following data is processed:
- First and last name;
- E-mail address;
- Name organisation;
- Phone number;
- IP address.
During the execution of our services, we may collect more data than stated above. In these cases, we will always conclude a processor agreement in advance.
Purposes of processing the data
We do not process personal data for purposes other than as described in this privacy statement, except when explicit permission has been granted.
Personal data can be used to:
- be able to contact you in the context of our services;
- be able to contact you in the context of an application process;
- be able to contact you regarding other business interests;
- be able to inform you about (changes to) our services;
- be able to meet our legal or contractual obligations;
- resolve complaints / disputes.
Deviation from this is only possible if:
- There is a legal obligation or i fit is in response to a court order, a judicial or other government subpoena or order, or otherwise in conjunction with law enforcement or governmental agencies;
- The European Funding Alliance in good faith has the belief that is appropriate / necessary to disclose information in order to:
- Take precautions against a liability claim;
- Protect ourselves or others from any fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity or use;
- Protect our (intellectual) property or other legal rights, enforce our contracts, or protect the (intellectual) rights, property or safety of others.
In addition, we reserve the right to share data with directly related companies if there is a valid reason for this.
How are my personal data protected?
In order to optimally guarantee privacy, The European Funding Alliance is legally obliged to take technical and organizational measures. Because the requirements imposed on the technical security level are constantly changing and because the measures taken are continuously developed, it is not possible to provide an exhaustive list of all technical and organizational measures here.
There are, however, a few general principles that we adhere to:
- Data will not be processed longer or more extensively than necessary for the purposes as set out in this privacy statement;
- All employees who have access to personal data are bound by strict confidentiality, except where a data subject has given explicit permission to break this confidentiality;
- If we are required to provide personal data on the basis of a statutory regulation, we will inform the data subject immediately and if possible prior to the provision;
- It is ensured that as few employees as possible have access to the personal data;
- Personal data is not processed outside the European Union;
- If there is a (suspected) breach in connection with the personal data, we will make every effort to inform the data subject about this breach as soon as possible, without prejudice to the obligation to rectify or to limit the consequences of such breaches and incidents as soon as possible.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to view, correct or delete personal data. You also have the right to withdraw any consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. You can do this by sending us an email (see the “Contact” heading below).
In addition, we would like to point out that you always have the option to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
If you have a request, complaint or question with regard to the processing of your data or with regard to this privacy statement, please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org